Drasktik working on Model 1


The Model 1 is reporting 48k memory without a DRAM in sight. Only two solder wires required, plus adjustments to the two sets of jumper pads which I have replaced with DIP switches for ease of testing.

I’m still working on the solder-less 16k upgrade. May not be possible. Will look at this tomorrow (maybe).

Two minor issues with the board. Seems I can demux 14 bit DRAM addresses but have forgotten how NOR gates work. 🙂

Also had to rewire the keyboard cable as the janky job performed by the previous owner died when I opened the case.

I’ve also 3D printed some replacements for the rubber-ish board standoffs that crumbled to dust when I flattened the boards. If anyone wants the files, let me know.